A beneficiary member of the IMS must contact the community to which they belong (Congregations, provinces, dioceses, autonomous houses, etc.) for everything connected to their assistance, requests for information or other details.
The assistance paid depends on the country of attachment and the option chosen.
- A prior agreement is not necessary except for hydrotherapeutic cures.
- No third party paying except for agreed hospitals. The request for direct billing is signed by the Group manager.
- Saint-Joseph Hospital (185 rue Raymond Losserand – 75014 Paris) : Agreed hospital
- Under penalty of forclusion, bills must be sent within two years following the date of the medical care.
- The reimbursement requests are processed by the Group manager only.
More information about the Option 3 / standby position
Waiting position for members with a basic plan in their country of mission but who have to travel to a country of Option 1 (travel, holidays) for them to be covered.
The member is therefore registered in Option 3A (waiting position) as long as he is in his country of mission (therefore, without assistance from the IMS). It is during his stay in the option 1 country that he switches to Option 3B after regularization of the share corresponding to Option 1, which gives him the right to benefit from Solidarity Health on site (based on Option 1 except medical evacuation). The regularization of this quota must be carried out by the Group Manager for the entire semester.