List of the hospitals with a convention with the IMS
Does the IMS practice third-party payment (advance fees) with hospitals?
The IMS has signed a Convention with hospitals and health centres in different countries.
In some contracted hospitals (Abidjan, Saint Joseph’s Hospital in Paris), the IMS practices the Third Paid and will pay the bill (except the private room package). However, it is important to inquire beforehand, as care is required from the Section.
- At St Joseph’s Hospital (in Paris, in the 14th arrondissement), IMS-affiliated groups benefit from agreed rates and third-party payments.
- St John of God Hospital (Tanguieta) (2014) agreed rates
- Saint Luke’s Hospital (2016) agreed rates
- Saint John Medical Centre (2016) agreed rates
- Our Lady of Peace Polyclinic (2015) (Ouagadougou) agreed rates
- St. John XXII Hospital (2015) agreed rates
- Sainte-Marie International Polyclinic (PISAM) (Abidjan) agreed and third-party rates paying
- Polyclinic of the 2 Plateaus (Abidjan) contracted and third-party rates paying
- Pantheon Polyclinic (Abidjan) contracted and third-party rates paying
- Avicenna Polyclinic (Abidjan) contracted and third-party rates paying
- Clinique Pasteur (2019) agreed rates
- Saint Martin Medical Practice (2018) agreed rates
- Gavardo Hospital in Sebénokoro (Bamako) under study
- Polyclinic Pasteur under study
- St John of God Afagnan Hospital (2014) (Bas Mono) agreed rates
- Le Jordan Hospital (Yaounde) under study
- Dominican Sisters Hospital under study
Democratic Republic of Congo:
- Monkole Hospital (Kinshasa) under study
- St Francis of Assisi Clinic (Antananarive) under study
- Diocesan Health Centre (Fianarantsoa) under study
- Management Diocese and Capuchins Clinic St Damien (Ambaja) under study